Okinawa

 


It is almost September,2020 and I am here, again. Although I am not much into music, or you may say that I am but I do not listen to every other song every day. Everyone has their own kind of 'escape' and 'space'. Mine is writing, debating, discussing, working for a cause and alike. Listening to music is not a go-go option for me always. I like listening to music and watching movies -but not always and 'just anything'.

I finally downloaded Spotify. Prior to that, I was relying on gaana.com, radio and YouTube. I am glad about this song -Okinawa (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzHOPckFmwc)- that it is there on Spotify. I do not have to download this song in the video form anymore.

I listened to this song back in 2019. I did not search for this song. I didn't even know the band's name (now 'am glad that I do). It was just a 'random' song that I came across back in 2019. And to my surprise, it has made a special space for itself in my life. I did not know I would stick to a song for such a long time. This song is my evergreen song, now.'

I realised if I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, I love this song. If 'am sad even then I love this song. If 'am anxious, I play this song and this calms my mind as much as meditation does. If 'am missing someone, I play this song and it reminds me of all the good times we had. That sound of waves reminds me of his seductive breathing. Yes! I am hurt. But he is like a beautiful dream I do not want to stop seeing and a harsh reality I do not want to face anymore. This song washes away every strain my soul has.

There are songs which fill the void inside you, there are songs which also bring a void inside you. So it is with the memories and so it is with the people.
I have added this song to my Spotify Playlist 'TheSunshineIWillSpeakOf' https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7FkBxkZOYt0cIkEYJRaQ0t?si=PoyV_1VFQzWHf_pi5hJZzQ .This song deserves every happiness in the world. We all do!

stayconnected |©a.aditiagrawal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATMANIRBHARTA: A FIZZER. A BURP.

Just a Letter!

Bond